- 1. The Product may be used solely in accordance with its product manual and for use with components contained in the Product only.
- 2. The Product shall exclusively be used in an adequate test environment, i.e. a suitable laboratory setting. The respective user is liable for any and all damages resulting from the application of the Product for use deviating from the intended use as specified in the product manual.
- 3. For safety instructions, please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) associate to this Product, available online in PDF format in the product page at www.CYANAGEN.com.
- 4. CYANAGEN warrants the Product to meet the stated specifications. All products sold by CYANAGEN are subjected to extensive Quality Control procedures and are warranted to perform as described when used correctly. The performance of the Products and all its components have been tested separately against predetermined specifications routinely on lot-to-lot to ensure consistent product quality.
- 5. This warranty is exclusive, and CYANAGEN makes no other warranty expressed or implied. The warranty provided herein and the data, specifications and descriptions of this CYANAGEN product appearing in CYANAGEN published catalogues, and product literature are CYANAGEN’s sole representations concerning the Product and warranty. No other statements or representations, written or oral, by CYANAGEN’s employees, agent or representatives, except written statements signed by a duly authorized officer of CYANAGEN are authorized; they should not be relied upon by the customer and are not a part of the contract of sale or this warranty.
- 6. Should a user detect a misfunctioning of the Product concerning the stated specifications, download the claim form, fulfil and submit it to CYANAGEN, technical.support@CYANAGEN.com, for internal quality analysis.
- 7. Should CYANAGEN confirm a problem in the lot, CYANAGEN will replace the Product free of charge, with the exception of the shipping costs .
- 8. CYANAGEN reserves the right to change, alter or modify any product to enhance its performance and design at any time.
- 9. CYANAGEN provide no grants if the purchaser or the user incorporates the enclosed components of the product with any components not included within the product or uses it following other protocols than the one reported in the product Handbook or additional protocols available at www.CYANAGEN.com.
- 10. There is no warranty for and CYANAGEN is not liable for damages or defects arising in shipping and handling, or out of accident or improper or abnormal use of this Product; defects in products or components not manufactured by CYANAGEN, or damages resulting from such non-CYANAGEN components or products.
- 11. CYANAGEN makes no warranty that the product and/or its use(s) does not infringe the rights of third-parties.
- 12. The product and its components are for one-time use and may not be reused, refurbished.
- 13. CYANAGEN makes no other warranty of any kind whatsoever, and SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL other warranties of any kind or nature whatsoever, directly or indirectly, express or implied, including, without limitation, as to the suitability, reproductivity, durability, fitness for a particular purpose or use, merchantability, condition, or any other matter concerning CYANAGEN products.
- 14. In no event shall CYANAGEN be liable for claims for any other damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, compensatory, foreseeable, consequential, or special (including but not limited to loss of use, revenue or profit), whether based upon warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or strict liability arising in connection with the sale or the failure of CYANAGEN products to perform in accordance with the stated specifications.
- 15. CYANAGEN may enforce the terms of the Sales Agreement in any Court and shall recover all its investigative and Court costs, including attorney fees, in any action to enforce this Limited Agreement or any of its intellectual property rights relating to the product and/or its components.
Product claims are subject to change. Therefore, please contact our Technical Service Team for the most up-to-date information on CYANAGEN products. Applications mentioned in CYANAGEN literature are provided for informational purposes only. CYANAGEN does not warrant that all applications have been tested in CYANAGEN laboratories using CYANAGEN products. CYANAGEN does not warrant the correctness of any of those applications.
Last updated: 27/10/2020
Contact information and technical support: technical.support@CYANAGEN.com
For orders: sales@CYANAGEN.com
Via Stradelli Guelfi 40/c, 40138 Bologna, Italy
Tel.: +39 051534063