Cyanagen Website Policy
- All the web pages that make up the www.cyanagen.it / www.cyanagen.com website (hereinafter "Site") have been prepared for the sole purpose of providing information to users on web and do not in any represent an advertising and/or promotional activity on behalf of Cyanagen.
- The site is not a news organization an editorial product nor a periodical and is updated according to the discretionary choices of the Holder.
- The information and materials published on the Site ("Content") are treated to the best of Cyanagen's knowledge, in order to make them as much as possible free of errors, but this does neither ensure that there are no inaccuracies, nor that the contents are complete, correct and up to date.
The owner of the site thus declines every responsibility for possible mistakes and/or omissions concerning the presentation and the description of the contents, including their economical quantification.
The owner of the site has the right to change, without advise and at any moment, both the economical quantification and the characteristics of the contents due to the possible need of their updating.
- Access to the site is free and voluntary and the user, browsing web pages, declares to accept all regulations in force in Italy where applicable. The owner of the site reserves the right to modify, add, remove one or all of the contents so as to suspend, discontinue or restrict access to the Site or content at any time and without notice at its sole discretion.
- All the contents of the site are protected by existing regulations on copyright law (Law No. 633 of 1941). The user has no right to appropriate or to reproduce, modify, translate, distribute, republish, in any form or even partial use of the contents of the site for professional purposes and/or connected to his or other professional activities. Free use of contents remains for personal use unless the moral rights and / or legitimate rights of the holders of individual content are affected.
- Trademarks and/or any other distinguishing marks on the Site and patents of property of the owner are ownership of Cyanagen srl and/or other subjects and cannot under any circumstances and for any reason be used without written authorisation of their respective owners.
- The user acknowledges that the use of the site is at its sole and exclusive discretion. The accessible contents are provided "as is" and "as available". Any guarantee to be paid by the owner of the site is expressly excluded, whether explicit or implicit. The owner of the site does not guarantee that the content will satisfy the needs of the user, or that it will be provided without interruption, with punctuality, secure or error free, or that the quality of products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained through the contents can meet the needs of the user, or that errors of any kind will be corrected. Any Content is obtained at the sole and exclusive discretion and sole risk of the user and the User's declares the sole and exclusive responsibility for any damage to his computer or data loss resulting from such materials or downloaded from having used all or part of the contents. No opinion, advice or information, whether written or oral, provided to the user by the owner of the site or obtained from or through all or part of the contents will offer any guarantee or responsibility.
- Only the home page of the site can be freely linked and the owner of the site must be informed of the circumstances through both an e-mail sent at firstname.lastname@example.org and a mail to Cyanagen srl, via Stradelli Guelfi 40/c, 40138 Bologna, Italy. It is expressly forbidden to make the site visible in framing, deep link or mirroring mode unless prior written consent is obtained by the owner of the site through both an e-mail sent at email@example.com and a mail to Cyanagen srl, via Stradelli Guelfi 40/c, 40138 Bologna, Italy.
- The documents, images, fonts, graphics, software and other content on the site and all the codes and format scripts to implement the Site are owned by Cyanagen.it or third parties and are protected by the international law applicable respectively.
- The relationship between the owner of the site and the user cannot be considered under any circumstances a consultancy and / or professional relationship.
Cookies are used to improve the users’ surfing. In particular cookies:
Several kinds of cookies are used. They are reported here below, together with a description of their purposes.
- allow a more efficient surfing from one page to the other of the website;
- record the user’s name and the input preferences;
- avoid multiple requests to input the same information (user’s name and password);
- measure the use of the services by the user, so to optimize the experience of the website surfing and the use of its services;
- show advertisements on the base of information targeted on the user’s interests and behavior shown while surfing.
- Technical Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of some areas of the website. This category reports both persistent cookies and session cookies. The website or part of it may operate improperly in the absence of these cookies. Thus, they are always used, independently from the user’s choices. The cookies of this category are always sent by our domain.
- Analytical Cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about the use of the website. The owner of the website uses these information for statistical analysis, for the improvement of the site and the simplification of its use, in addition to the monitor of its correct functioning. This kind of cookie collect anonymously information about the user's activities in the site and how the user reached the site and the visited pages. These cookies are sent either directly by the site or by third parties' domains.
- Cookies for third parties tracking
These cookies are used to collect information about the use of the site by the user, the key words used to reach the site, the web sites surfed and from where the users come for the marketing campaign. The owner can use these information for reports and improvements of the site. These cookies collect information anonymously. They are sent by the site itself or from third parties' domains.
The user may express his consent to the use of other types of cookie, in accordance with the current legislation, by specific configurations of the browser and of the computer programs or of the devices that have to be easy and of clear usability for the user. The Owner reminds to the user that the cookies’ preferences can be changed at any time. Cookies can also disable at any time from the browser, but this may prevent you from using certain parts of the Site.
- Cookies for the integration of third-party functionality
These cookies are used to integrate third parties' functionalities to the site (i.e. modules for the comments and icons for social networks that allow the users to share the content of the site). Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of partner sites or that offer the features on the site.
Third Parties Web sites
Pursuant to art. Paragraph of Legislative Decree 122 seconds. 196/2003, the consent to the use of such cookies is expressed by the user by the individual settings he has freely chosen for the browser used to surf the site, subject to the user's authority to communicate at any time to the owner his will on to data managed by means of cookies that the browser has accepted.
- The site is owned by Cyanagen srl, via Stradelli Guelfi 40/c, 40138 Bologna, Italy